Role: CoF BSO OEM Account Specialist
Company: Gava Talent Solutions
Work Location: Budapest
Objective of the job:
Commercial Financing Business Support Operations Account Specialists manage a portfolio of OEM Business Partner accounts.
Main responsibilities involve credit line and order management, cash collection and conditions monitoring, as well as the daily management of an account portfolio which is comprised of inventory and/or accounts receivable financing customers.
An Account Specialist:
- develops and maintains strong working relationships with numerous customer contacts at various levels of the organization and serves as a focal point for customer inquiries, requests, and complaints;
- monitors collateral position and surveys to ensure that all collateral reporting requirements are adhered to and identifies, reports on and drafts action plans to address potential and actual exposures;
- prepares materials for use in status account reviews;
- is responsible for territory risk management and customer satisfaction attainment and ensures all customer communications are documented in an accurate and timely manner;
- ensures accounts operate within approved guidelines and obtains the appropriate level of management approval in exception situations.
- keeps customers appraised of the financial health of their account and its ability to support current and future financing volumes and
- operates proactively at all times.
Required skills, education and experience:
- Required education level: Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting/ Finance, Business/ Management preferred)
- Language: English – Fluent
- Familiarity with basic financial terms
- Desire to interact with customers over the phone and via e-mail on a daily basis
- Being a team player and great cross cultural/ functional collaborator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure